Our Services Include
- Foreign Direct Investment Liaison (Single Point of Contact for)
- IDA Ireland (Irish FDI Development Authority).
- Enterprise Ireland (Indigenous Development Authority).
- Sustainable Energy Ireland (Energy Efficient Grants).
- Department of Enterprise and Job
- Department of Communications and Energy.
- Local Chambers of Commerc
- Local Enterprise Board
- Local Planning Authority
- Electricity Supply Board (ESB).
- National Asset Management Authority (NAMA).
Interim Operations and Start-up Management for FDI
- Truly independent Interim Manager for Startup stage.
- Unique SWOT analysis from both a real estate and technology/connectivity perspectives.
- Budget analysis for Information technology.
- Broadband Voice and Data suitability critical analysis.
- Inventory of existing and future technology and connectivity requiremen
- A to Z Staff Induction Handbook
Ireland Data Centre and Hosting Analysis
- Ireland Digital Content and Hosting Analysi
- Comparison Matrices for Geographic Location
- National Data Centre commentari
- Ireland’s “Digital Ecosystem” – Future Strengths and Weakness analysi
GconnTec Initial Responsibilities
- GconnTec will be accountable to the Clients Stakeholders onl
- Provide a trusted single point of contact in Ireland for agreed startup stage activities.
- Work with your current / identify the most suitable recruitment partner for your needs
- GconnTec will act as the “Front” for the Client until they are ready to go public with their intentions
- Provide advice and assistance in building the local team of advisors inc :
- Recruitment Agencies
- Charter Surveyor’s
- Quantity Surveyors
- ANO (Determined by the ultimate project size, scale and ramp up)
- Provide Induction and assistance to the Client appointed Professionals not resident in Ireland
- In General provide the Client with an on the ground resource to “Get things done”